Landscape Makeover Tips
It is important for homeowners to know that landscaping is not a one-time project. You have to keep tweaking it here and there to keep it in good shape.
But there will come a time when you have to redo the whole project from scratch.
Here are insights on when that might be.
2. How are the trees in your landscape performing? The condition of the trees in your yard is a good indicator on whether to redo the landscape or if there is hope of saving it. If the trees are overgrown, dying, or threatening to wreck your roof, it may be time for an overhaul.
3. How demanding is the maintenance of your landscape? The amount of time, energy, and money you spend on landscape maintenance is enough to tell you whether to redo your landscaping or not.
4. You might have the most attractive landscape in the neighborhood, but if it is demanding too much from you, then you need to set your priorities and decide on whether a more manageable landscape could be better for you.
When you look at your landscape, is there a threat to anyone’s safety? If there is an overgrown bush blocking your driveway, or the roots of the plants and trees in your landscape are becoming a threat to your drainage system, then it is time to call in the professional landscapers.
5. Does your landscape really improve your curb appeal? After you’re through with your landscape, it is important to assess it periodically and determine how it plays with the overall appeal of the house.
6. Are the exotic plants in your landscape getting diseases or attracting foreign weeds? Exotic plants look great in any landscape because they look so different from what other people are used to. However, with exotic plants comes the risk of new plant diseases or the growth of weeds that you might find hard to control. Call in a professional as soon as you detect diseases or unusual weeds, he can help you determine whether it’s time for some outdoor makeover or not.